- Payment is expected in full at the time services are rendered, including all co-payments.
- We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards.
- Patients with insurance deductibles pay our “per visit” charge until deductibles are met.
- Should care be discontinued for any reason other than discharge by one of the doctors, any outstanding balances will become immediately due and payable in full by Patients or “Responsible Parties”.
- Our office will verify your insurance coverage to determine exactly what chiropractic care can be provided under your policy.
- We accept Blue Cross / Blue Shield, NOVA, Independent Health, Medicare, Workers’ Compensation, No-Fault insurances.
- Treatment is not provided “on assignment.”
- Patients or “Responsible Parties” accept responsibility for insurance deductibles and for payment to Morgante Family Chiropractic, LLP for services received when payment is denied from the insured’s insurance carrier.
- It is your responsibility to provide Morgante Family Chiropractic, LLP with the appropriate insurance card, billing addresses, contact information and supporting documentation, if required, so proper filing can be submitted to your insurance carrier on your behalf.
- Your insurance coverage is a contract between you, your employer if applicable, and your insurance company.
- Morgante Family Chiropractic, LLP does not bill secondary insurance carriers.
- Our fee structure falls within a scale that is considered “reasonable and customary” for Western New York, by insurance carriers and the chiropractic profession in general.
- Many insurance companies pay a percentage of the “reasonable and customary rate.”
- Patients or “Responsible Parties” accept responsibility for all charges incurred as a patient of Morgante Family Chiropractic, LLP.
- Past due statements for unpaid balances will be mailed. Statements unpaid for more than 30 days may be subject to an interest charge.